Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Greetings!  The purpose of my blog is going to be simple.  I want to bring Maine to those of you who don't have the privilege of living here or those who live here but aren't taking the time to slow down and look around.    I will take a picture everyday and write a few words explaining why I chose to post that particular picture.  I should say up front, I'm not a professional photographer nor do I own a fancy camera.  In fact, I will be posting pictures I've taken with my iPhone.  That's it.  Pure and simple.  You will see Maine as I see Maine.  My goal is to find special moments or scenes and capture them in their simplest form.  Nothing fancy here...just Maine seen through the eyes of someone who has lived here for about four years and despite having lived all of the country and world, finds this corner of the world to be utterly fascinating and delightful, regardless of time of year.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment